Free webinar : How to prepare for stricter emission standards in the shredder industry?
Geplaatst op 09-02-2021
Controlling dust and VOC emissions is and remains a challenge for the entire waste and recycling sector. This is certainly the case for the shredder industry. In Europe there is a tendency to reduce emissions of both dust and VOC. For example, this year Wallonia has introduced new stricter limit values by law. It is not inconceivable that Flanders and the Netherlands will also follow this trend. Discover in this webinar which solutions exist to reduce dust and VOC emissions.
- Short overview of the current European emission standards
- What is the air emission from shredders?
- How to reduce dust and VOC emissions?
- Practical example from the shredder industry
Karen Roels – Digital Content Expert bij Desotec
Tony Hood – Sales Manager UK - Desotec
Desotec specialises in mobile purification solutions to remove VOCs.
- Paul Barrick – Managing Director UK - Lybover AIR Lybover AIR specialises in turnkey installations for industrial dedusting based on energy-efficient & self-cleaning dust filters.