Different volumes of chips, strips, paper shreddings and stamping or milling dust are created at various production machines. Direct collection of the remnants at the point of origin followed by pneumatic transport ensure trouble-free handling and treatment of paper, packaging and foil materials.
Keller Lufttechnik has lengthy experience and extensive knowledge for these industry-specific requirements. Our technology is well established in a variety of different applications, enabling us to offer you customized, cost-effective solutions for your requirements
- Extensive know-how and long-term experience ensure excellent results with maximum efficiency
- Filter elements are optimally adjusted to the machinery as well as adapted to the characteristics of your product
- Chopper fans, raw waste shredders, injectors and cutting machines e. g. for foils, ensure trouble-free waste removal
- Specialized paper separators separate the material from the airflow
- Unpressurized material transport ensures safe operation and reliability
- Downstream filters separate the dust and ensure air ventilation to reduce energy costs
- Exchangeable methods of disposal such as baling presses, compactors, briquetting presses, big-bags, containers, etc.