Recycling + Disposal
- Dusts / filter dusts The dust is bound through agglomeration or pelletization in order to optimize recycling, handling, transport, storage, depositing in landfills.
- Ashes The ashes are conditioned through processes of mixing, cooling, reaction, dust binding, degassing and are recycled as a building material or deposited in landfills.
- Slurries / filter cake Conditioning through mixing/homogenization, drying, granulating for recycling, continued use e.g. in thermal processes, volume and weight reduction or processing into a condition suitable for depositing in a landfill.
- Secondary fuels Mixing/homogenization under inert gas condition of solvent-containing materials with the help of carrier substances like sawdust.
- Gypsum Conditioning for reuse in the building materials industry.
Parts of the process which are no longer needed Thanks to the EIRICH technology used, it is often possible to do without separate equipment for the treatment of residual materials or for the recycling of valuable resources. Good examples are the Evactherm® and Evacmix ® process developed by EIRICH which have proved particularly successful in applications for processing slurries and lumpy materials.